Document Capture for On-the-Go Teams
Mobile Capture and Route
Getting to an MFP or desktop scanner may not always be an option available to those who are on the road. Having the ability to capture and route documents from a mobile device allows users to be more efficient. Rather than having to wait to get back to the office, they can capture the document immediately using a mobile device’s camera, or use an MFP at an available remote business center. Gain access to all of the benefits of the AccuRoute functionality, on-the-go.
AccuRoute Mobile Highlights:
- Scan, attach, and deliver documents anywhere, anytime.
- Send documents off for OCR, cleanup, compiling and routing to email,Fax, network folders or other storage from portable devices.
- Leverage your mobile devices as you would other document scanning hardware.
- Eliminate unnecessary waiting time, don’t wait until you have access to a scanner or MFP
- Utilize down time while traveling and process documents that would normally have to wait until you get back to the office.
- Increase accessibility and increase customer experience with faster response times.
- Enable remote workers and field-based workers to send documents in near real-time.
AccuRoute® Mobile Resource Library
Are you looking for a more in-depth overview of the AccuRoute Document Capture Platform? Take advantage of the documents provided below—you will find detailed product features, technical specifications, and supporting data written and presented for both the end-user and the decision-makers.