Simplicity, Reliability, Seamless Integration
A Smarter, Centralized Fax Infrastructure
Fax may seem like technology of old, but that is hardly the case. Enterprises nationwide are still heavily dependent on fax infrastructure for simplicity, reliability and compliance. AccuRoute® can integrate with almost any business or communication system and can save costs by reducing the amount of telecommunication lines used and leveraging the power of Fax over IP.
With AccuRoute Fax You Can:
- Send faxes directly from desktop, MFPs, scanners, or business applications.
- Digitize fax transmissions and make faxes available at the point of delivery
- Authenticate/identify users and capture inbound and outbound fax transmissions to support company information and retention policies, compliance requirements, and risk-mitigation policies
- Define fax numbers and destinations right from the desktop using the easy-to-use AccuRoute Client
- Save time and eliminate redundancy by batching large volumes of documents and scanning several Intelligent Routing Sheets simultaneously
- Deliver directly to desktop applications through our powerful integration capabilities
- Reduce or eliminate the costs of dedicated fax lines
- Utilize least cost routing to send internal-bound faxes directly to the destination/MFP without the assistance of a fax service provider or associated charges
- Accelerate business processes, reduce response times, and improve productivity
- Fax-enable individual desktops and key business systems to minimize manual, paper faxing
- Capitalize on Voice-Over-IP (VoIP) with Fax-Over-IP (FoIP)
AccuRoute® Fax Resource Library
Are you looking for a more in-depth overview of the AccuRoute Document Capture Platform? Take advantage of the documents provided below—you will find detailed product features, technical specifications, and supporting data written and presented for both the end-user and the decision-makers.