Manage Document, and Data, Accuracy as You Never Have Before
Quality Control Command Center
Human intervention is integral for document validity in an automated process. Document deficiencies range from page disorganization and signature acquisition, to human error in the original routing that could derail the proper workflow of the document. Making sure that these potential threats to document accuracy are managed properly is vital for many businesses that are heavily dependent on documented information. When a scanned document must be managed in a workflow queue or a newly received fax must be tracked and re-routed, Image-In Queue will make it easy.
One Scan, Maximum Accessibility
- Assure security and confidentiality
- Allow human intervention to find document deficiencies
- Centralize information by compiling documents from various sources into folders or document sets
- Manage multiple workflows from a single interface
- Combine multiple related documents or faxes into a single, comprehensive document
- Never lose track of your documents, through extensive tracking, logging, and archiving
Image-In Queue Resource Library
Are you looking for a more in-depth overview of the workflow solutions we offer? Take advantage of the documents provided below—you will find detailed product features, technical specifications, and supporting data written and presented for both the end-user and the decision-makers.